Thursday, June 16, 2016

Unknown

No offers for Ileana in Tollywood. Whole Tollywood filmmakers were angry on Ileana. Here is the Reason:


Slight actress Ileana D'Cruz, who is in Hyderabad after a long time, sent the probe to Tollywood filmmakers that she is keen to comeback to Telugu cinema where she started her career. and clarified that she never said she isn't interested in doing Telugu films. "I never wanted to stop working in the South especially Telugu, but Telugu filmmakers thought that I was happier in Bollywood. I think they misunderstood I wasn't interested in Telugu since Barfi was a big success."

Ileana added that she doesn't have contact numbers of directors to call them up and ask offers. She added that directors like Puri, Trivikram always have liberty to call her anytime and she's ready to act in Telugu. Ileana said she is missing Hyderabad and its food. She said she's aware of all the road routes in the city and she herself guides the driver on the shortcuts. She said she's in touch with her Tollywood friends Rana Daggubati and director Puri Jagannadh.
After one-and-a-half years gap, Ileana is preparing up for her upcoming Hindi film Rustom where she pairs up with Akshay Kumar. She recently finished dubbing and excited for the film's release. Explaining the long gap, she said, "I didn't plan a break. It just happened. When Happy Ending didn't do well, I was very disappointed and confused. I wasn't getting interesting offers. So, hoping to do good roles, I refused several films that came my way. The weeks turned into months and months into year-and-a-half." As offers dropped in Hindi, Ileana is now addressing Telugu makers. The controversial question is are there any takers given she charges a bomb.