Monday, June 27, 2016

Unknown

Rajini Keen to Work with Youngsters!



Rajinikanth might be the Superstar of South. Yet he didn't have any limitations that he shall only team up with senior directors. In fact, Rajini is rather keen to collaborate with youngsters, new-age filmmakers in order to do different films. "It's Rajini sir who chose me. Rajini sir's daughter Soundarya is my friend. She called me one day and asked me whether I've any story for her father. I said yes and after one-and-a-half hours narration, Rajini sir said it's extraordinary. That's Kabali," shared director PA Ranjith who has got a chance to direct Superstar Rajini in his third film.
Giving a glimpse into Kabali, Ranjith said, "The film deals with the Indian bonded labor (Telugus, Tamils) working in a rubber plant in Malaysia. The film throws light on their pain in Malaysia." He added that old Rajini would be seen for 20 minutes in the film which is one of the major highlights. "The idea to have salt and pepper look for Rajini is to show real Rajinikanth to people." Talking about working with Rajini, Ranjith said that it's treated to direct Rajini and seeing him on the sets. "He is very committed, the disciplined actor who is very passionate about his work." Ask him about Rajini's health rumors. Ranjith dismisses Rajini's health rumors. Ranjith is going to direct Suriya after Kabali. "I had prepared a script for Suriya. It's been locked. I got a call from Soundarya while I was working on the script. So, once I'm done with this, I'll be doing Suriya film. Everything's ready."